En
«Club2CRD» © 2016 - 2018
Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Club2CRD > [en] International Forum > Online Carding

05-12-2018, 15:31   #1

Balance: 0.00$
Jabber: hinzuren@xmpp.jp 

Hello everyone,
I have read couple of threads in this section, I realized very quickly most of you are clueless about carding, payment processors, what makes carding work and you guys lacking even basic knowledge. Decided to start this thread and share some info from time to time - I'll start from complete 01 of basics and slowly move further - you are welcome to read and ask me questions about everything I talk about.

So first of all, what's required for you to start? What's the first thing you need to take care of?
Your own opsec. You want to stay safe while you attempt to make anything here. I think I'm able to split opsec for few things you need to learn about and start actually using:
OpSec
1) Using secure host OS - no, windows 10 is not a system you want to use. Learn about linux based ones, if you are a beginner - even debians like ubuntu will do, it's really straight forward and nothing advanced to set it up. If you are familiar with it a little bit more, go for kali linux, comes with great pre-installed tools like WEP cracker.
2) Encryption - apart from encrypting your OS at installation stage, you should also get familiar with software like veracrypt - great stuff, allows you to create inner and outter hidden volumes/containers. What it means? You got 2 passwords, one reveals real hidden location, other reveals "fake" hidden location, for example if you'd be forced to reveal the password. Recommending to use strong&long passwords, mixed characters, signs, makes it impossible to bruteforce.
3) VPN - I suggest here to do your own research, don't go for most advertised ones, (the ones that claim they are not keeping logs... imagine anyone knocking at their doors asking for logs or they will be responsible for what you've done using their servers? they reveal that shit instantly). obviously you need a VPN that allows you to pay with BTC
4) Virtualisation software - Ok, let's assume you got your host OS secure, encrypted and behind VPN, next step is setting up VM's. I suggest virtualbox,
What OS will you mount there? I suggest doing that:
Whonix.org - get familiar with documentation. It's basically OS that allows you to run "workstation" through "gateway". Gateway is literal gateway - it routes all your incoming and outgoing traffic through tor proxy. Instead of whonix workstation, we can use Windows 7 VM. with this kind of set up, we PREVENTS DNS LEAKS, keep stable connection to network, in my eyes this is absolutely required in order to have success with any kind of job.
First of all, download whonix-workstation and gateway files (.ova), version for virtual box and mount it in virtualbox.
How to mount it in virtual box:
Click File > Import Appliance…
Click “Choose” and select the downloaded Whonix-Gateway.ova file.
Click next and then “Import” without changing any of the settings.
Wait for the progress bar to complete the import.
Repeat those steps for the Whonix-Workstation.ova file.
Now start both the Whonix-Gateway and Whonix-Workstation.
After it starts, on desktop of both you'll find "whonix-check" icon. Press it, let it finish, then open terminal (konsole in whonix) - you can use alt+ctrl+T to open it - and write:
sudo apt-get install update&upgrade
"sudo" is command to execute a line in terminal as "root"
it will ask you for "root password", you have to type "changeme" as this is default whonix root password. Let it update, shut it down. Voila, whonix mounted and updated - ready to use.
Next thing you are going to mount in virtualbox is windows 7 - download .iso from torrents, mount it (google: how to install windows 7 in virtualbox - plenty of guides)
After it's already mounted as virtualmachine, go to virtualbox, right mouse button on windows VM and change settings - go to tab "network" and change: instead of using NAT, make it to use of INTERNAL NETWORK, as we'll be using our windows VM as workstation for whonix gateway.
After that, boot to your windows VM, go to:
Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center: click on "Change adapter settings" Right-click on local area connection > properties In property window: double-click Internet Protocol Version 4, use the following settings:

IP address 10.152.152.50
Subnet netmask 255.255.192.0
Default gateway 10.152.152.10
Preferred DNS server 10.152.152.10

After that, run Both whonix gateway and windows VM, go to whoer.org in windows browser, it should leak: TOR EXIT NODE. it means it worked, you got the completely fine set up for any kind of job, no DNS leaks, stable connection, all safe and secure.

For now this is it, my next post will be about: carding set up, payment proccesors, carding theory, carding methods, appearing as card holder to payment processors etc -
I hope you liked first part

If you would like to reach out to me, feel free to leave me a PM here or contact me on jabber:
hinzuren@xmpp.jp - this is where I'm online 24/7
05-12-2018, 16:14   #2
Donkey

Jabber: profmoriarty@xabber.org 

Nice detailed guide.
05-12-2018, 20:20   #3

Good guide... But I think what we all wanna know is how to appear as the cardholder.

Do that next please
05-12-2018, 21:31   #4

Jabber: hinzuren@xmpp.jp 

Thank you for positive response. I'll add next chapter soon, I'm busy right now - next chaper will include:
-appearing to payment processor as card holder
-antifraud features and how to go around them
-thinking outside the box = success for carding
-I'll also share 1 way to order high end electronics which is extremely effective
Expect my next post soon - if you got questions, again - don't hesitate to ask me on jabber - hinzuren@xmpp.jp
or message me here
06-12-2018, 05:33   #5

very informative! LOOK FORWARD to next chapter... ! so much wasted cc... :( Cancelled order after cancelled order. tired of dumps tho..